Full Time Program (120-140 hours)
Covering all the units of the Paper Nos. 1, 2 and 3 along with the elective units in a detailed manner, the Full Time Program is a comprehensive Study Package that ensures that the student has a proper understanding of the syllabus. The absence of a proper time frame for the Full Time Program is a deliberate step that lets the student grasp the concepts with maximum comfort and understanding without the tensions of a deadline. The aim is to improve the knowledge of the student in accordance with his own convenience and not force things upon him.
Salient Features of Full Time Program
- Proper coverage of the elective units of Paper No. 3
- 100% success guarantee in exams
- Complete and in-depth coverage of Paper Nos. 1, 2 and 3 along with the whole syllabus
- Free demonstration classes as well as routine practice tests
- Question banks at the end of every unit
- Batch strength of a maximum of 10 students
- Mock tests on a weekly basis
- Convenient batch timings with complete study material
- Frequent visits from the faculty members of reputed universities
- Free-of-cost doubt solving classes for students appearing for a second time
Crash Course (100-110 hours)
For students who could not join the Full Time Programs due to time constraints, we bring forth a Crash Course module that can effectively cover the units of the Paper Nos. 1, 2 and 3. Even though the conduction spans fewer hours as compared to the Full Time Program, the planning and implementation of the Crash Course is as effective as it should be.
Salient Features of Crash Course
- Covers Paper Nos. 1, 2 and 3 along with the elective units of Paper No. 3
- Free demonstration classes with complete study material
- Convenient batch timings with maximum batch strength of 10 students
- Routine practice tests as well as weekly mock tests
- Complete coverage of the syllabus in a systematic manner
- Units with question banks at the end
- Regular visits by reputed faculty members of well-known universities
Using the advancements of technology, we have come up with an innovative concept of a virtual classroom. Conducted through computers, the Virtual Classes have the teachers, interacting with the students through video-conferencing and internet broadcasts as well as e-mails. The requirements for the virtual classes are minimal with a computer and a high-speed internet connection or data card being the primary needs and a web camera, microphone as well as in-built or external speakers being the other needs.
For our students who face some problems in one concept or the other, we have proper Doubt Sessions that provide clarity on the tricky portions of the syllabus. These Doubt Sessions can address and provide clarity on each and every part or unit of the syllabus that has been covered in the preceding classes. Our students, who were not able to attend the regular classes due to some reason, our doubt sessions serve as an effective method of covering up the missed classes in quick time.
Previous Paper Discussion
We commence discussion session where students can discuss previous UGC NET Paper to identify the mistakes and clear related doubts as well. This session helps students to brush up their understanding towards tricky questions and general/usual mistakes. Apart from this, students also learn better time management techniques during this session.